Sunday, September 2, 2007

It has been a while.

Howdy,
So for the past um... long time since i blogged I have been up to the usual training and all. Hit 63 miles last week with three hard days, one being a 200,200,400 workout with the 400's being arounf 65, and 200's around 32. Another workout was repet miles on our xc course, this mile is half up half down, with the first mile in 5:13 and the rest in 5:17. The final workout out was a fartlek around a soccer field, 4min hard 3min easy, the 4min hard pace was around 5:17-5:20 for the whole thing. So that week went pretty well. As for my training at Bristol Mountain it has been going great, I have dropped more than a minute on the 1.5mi accent, and have started to go down the hardest decent on the mountain to get my legs ready for that. Long run is up to about 14 miles normally at 6:15-6:20 pace. I am getting more and more excited for the race as every week goes by with better and better training. Welp I will blog again soon.

Zach Rivers

No comments: