Friday, August 10, 2007

Training

Every other friday I am suppose to do an Anerobic Threshold run. I was supposed to a 4 miler at 5:50s. The weather has been very miserable near me for the past 2-3 days. It was raining a little this morning but I always run well in the rain. My run today was awesome. I ran 5:49 for the first mile, 5:36, 5:52, 5:34. The 4 miles was on a dirt road in State Land about 10 minutes from my house (depending on how many cows are out). I am competing in the Great Race this sunday with Zach. It should be a great race and I would also like to set a PR as well. I think that there will be lots of chances to do that. On tuesday before I leave for Colorado, I am going to run my training loop. I am going to try and do 7 laps for 10.5 miles. I plan on doing it in the morning unlike when I ran 6 laps and started to feel like crap. I usually average about 11:30 for the 1.5 mile loop. I have been working on my descending as I think that is where I could use the most work. I am very excited that Alex will be sending pictures of the course. Hope everyone's training is going great. See you all in a little over a month. Straight ahead!!
-Christian

No comments: